Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged Tart

In my post-Mexico blog catch-up I discovered that I’ve been ‘tagged’ by Katitude in the “7 Things No One Knows About Me” chain-blog thing that’s been circulating the poker blogosphere. I will openly admit to being excited. As a relatively new blogger, it still feels cool/weird that someone other than Banky is reading this.

So without further ado…..

7 Thing No One Knows About Me

1. I’m a horrific procrastinator.

2. I’ve never broken a bone or required stitches. Growing up, I was the quintessential bookworm (the exact opposite of my sister the tomboy, who broke her arm – twice) and therefore was never really in the position to get injured.

3. deleted to protect the innocent

4. I’ve been a Weight Watchers member for 6 years. I lost 100lbs within the first 2 years, then I started my MBA program while working full-time and stopped losing. I can’t really continue to use that excuse though, since I graduated 2 years ago. I still have over 70lbs to go to reach my goal weight.

5. I hate swimming in lakes (or anywhere where I can’t see the bottom). I get totally grossed out by the thought of strange objects/creatures underneath my feet.

6. The summer when I was 9 my sister and I watched The Breakfast Club every single day.My Dad had a second job as a night-watchman at a Sears warehouse, and using his employee discount our family was one of the first I knew of to own a VCR (remember when you rented them from the video store?). My sister somehow got a pirated copy of The Breakfast Club, and watching it became a daily tradition. I think I can still recite it word-for-word.

7. I sing all the time (but I’m not a good singer). I frequently make up lyrics to existing songs and dance around the house. Just last week I made up a song about vegetables while putting groceries away. Banky has told me that the biggest surprise for him when we moved in together was just how goofy I am in this regard.

And now I’ll tag….

Bankwell.
Grubby.
Haley
Drizz
StB

No comments: