Wednesday, July 25, 2007

There's nothing an Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard can't cure

The best part of the game I played last Friday night was that when Banky and I busted out and headed home, I saw the bright shining light of Dairy Queen and made it in for a Blizzard with 1 minute to spare. 10:59 baby!

It was one excellent Blizzard, let me tell you.

Truth be told, I didn’t feel all that bad about the game. It was just kind of uneventful. There were no blunderous mistakes or gut-twisting suckouts. It was just kind of…meh.

For the past few weeks I’ve played a lot of poker, and I feel like I’ve been playing very well – but I haven’t seen good results. I know there are ebbs and flows in the game, but I’d really like a little boost to the old bankroll.

I’m heading out to Fallsview on Friday – wish me quads!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LucK!

Mr. Bankwell said...

I haven't seen any problems in your game lately, except for that one hand which you know about against the 3rd Freddy.


Fallsview is going to be your Vegas warm up.

RaisingCayne said...

I prefer the Butterfingers' Blizzard myself, but yeah... DQ is often a 'cure all.' Good luck at Fallsview.